Executive & Leadership Coaching
CareerWorx offers a range of career support services from executive coaching, positive leadership coaching, employee career coaching and workplace well-being coaching. We are also able to offer a bespoke service based on your needs. Simply get in touch to arrange a no-obligation call to discuss how we can support you and your team.
Positive Leadership Coaching
CareerWorx executive coaching takes a strengths-based, positive leadership approach to help leaders and emerging leaders adopt positive psychology principles into their leadership. Positive leadership coaching is a highly impactful style of executive coaching that leads to improved performance and increased well-being.
This is achieved by identifying and leveraging strengths, developing emotional intelligence and gaining clarity on areas for continued development.
Positive leadership coaching focuses on creating positive emotions and work environments, facilitating engagement, developing strong relationships, tapping into meaning and purpose as well as encouraging and recognising accomplishment.
Employee Career Coaching
Career coaching supports employees’ career development, performance and well-being through a dynamic coaching process. Tailored, one-to-one career coaching programs are aimed at zeroing in on individuals’ needs to support them from where they are to where they want to be.
Career coaching can help coachees:
- Develop a clear and achievable road-map for success that maintains focus and momentum
- Identify and improve on areas for development. This can include skills development in areas such as communication and interpersonal, time management, leadership etc.
- Achieve optimal levels of job satisfaction and well-being. Including understanding skills, strengths and preferred ways of working as well as supporting elements of positive well-being from a PERMA perspective.
- Boost confidence, resilience and agility needed to thrive in increasingly VUCA environments.
Career Coaching can help boost employee engagement and develop talent resulting in improved performance and staff retention
Happiness @ Work Coaching
Numerous studies have shown when employees are happy at work they are more engaged, more productive and have higher levels of subjective well-being (happiness). This results in lower levels of absenteeism, reduced staff turnover as well as improved ability to attract talent into the organisation.
Happiness @ Work Coaching focuses on:
- Boosting positive well-being at work
- Building personal and career resilience
- Managing remote and hybrid working effectively
- Ensuring a healthy work-life balance
- Improving communication and interpersonal skills
Whether you need workplace well-being coaching for individual employees or whole teams, CareerWorx can deliver.